Dayspring is nestled in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago in Mundelein, Illinois. It is close enough to enjoy the sites of downtown Chicago, but far enough away to benefit from the serenity of the suburbs.
- The campus is surrounded by hundreds of acres of forest preserve that offer hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, sledding, and ice skating.
- Downtown Chicago, only a 60 minute drive, is known for its great restaurants, shopping, zoos, and museums.
- Six Flags Great America theme park is less than 30 minutes from the campus.
- Lake Michigan beaches are only a 20-30 minute drive.
- Three major airports are within 60 minutes of Dayspring-- O'Hare International Airport, Midway Airport, and Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, WI. Dayspring offers transportation to and from the airports.